Sunday, July 12, 2009

Sunday in Ecuador

Most groups began thier day with a church service. God blessed us with wonderful whether and all are in good health. Amy and I (Sarah) were able to go door-to-door to share the gospel and the few that we visited were very interested. The only person I visited today accepted Christ into his life. Since most people in our town were out in the market and would not return home until later, we decided to take a tour of the town and enjoy the sights with our pastor and translators.

As far as I know most other groups were busy attending church services and having meetings with the present members of the church. Four of our groups were able to evangelize while children played soccer in front of our hotel . We hope that many people came and will come to Christ through that ministry (I do not know any news on that yet because most of them are tired and probably sleeping by now). I hope to inform you more on other activities that are occuring as soon as I can. We have not had a meeting yet so I am not very sure on all of the amazing things God is doing but I will find out more information and tell you by tomorrow.

God bless(ed),

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment